- Provide administrative support such as preparing Catering reports, sales records, purchasing requisitions, staff roster and leave summary
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials and launching sales promotion
- Monitor the attendance and working hours of casual staff against the 418 threshold
- Create, distribute, and align communication across departments on Catering initiatives
- Form 5 standard or above
- 2 years’ working experience, background in Catering / Hospitality industry is not necessary but a plus
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese & English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer software application, including Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
How to apply
Interested parties should send an application with a detailed resume stating your expected remuneration and date available to the Human Resources Department by:
If you have any questions about the job vacancies, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at 2791 3373.
- Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence according to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and will be handled confidentially for recruitment-related purposes only.