Golf Course Supervisor
- Assist supervising a team of staff to carry out daily turf maintenance works and renovations associated with the three 18 –hole Golf Courses
- Monitor and report on turf conditions for disease, insect and weed associated problems to supervisor for the purpose of ensuring and maintaining the good condition of the Golf Course
- Assist in training on the operation of machinery for the purpose of ensuring the operations of the machinery up to the safety standards
- Perform administrative duties such as attendance, roster and leave schedule, monthly reports
- Form 5 standard or above, possess a Turfgrass certificate or any other related disciplines will be an advantage
- At least 5 years’ working experience, preferably with 3 years at supervisory level
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese & English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, supervise and train up staff for equipment operation and hands on work
- Proficiency in computer software application, including Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Possess a valid Hong Kong driving license
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Golf Course Supervisor
How to apply
Interested parties should send an application with a detailed resume stating your expected remuneration and date available to the Human Resources Department by:
If you have any questions about the job vacancies, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at 2791 3373.
- Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence according to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and will be handled confidentially for recruitment-related purposes only.