Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain business related systems to ensure system’s reliability, performance and stability.
- Technical support for POS terminals – error check and setup.
- Provide end-users technical support on software and hardware. Administration of server and network equipment – both Software and Hardware.
- Assist web site development and maintenance.
- To maintain and control inventory records of Computer IT assets, such as Servers, PC, Laptop, printers, firewalls, switches, etc.
- Co-ordinate with external vendors on hardware and application software inquiries and maintenance. Provide other IT-related support as required by the business. Assist the compilation and management of IT budget, IT operation procedures and other IT related documentations.
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- University graduate in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
- Experience in POS maintenance, Accounting System and ERP operation.
- Experience in configuration of TCP / IP, router, Windows with AD, Windows IIS and firewall.
- Good communication and presentation skill, mature, a good team player, self-motivated, need to have a positive attitude to handle ad hoc cases and duties as assigned.