Golf Etiquette and Safety
All players are expected to play within the etiquette and spirit of the game by:
- Showing consideration to others – for example, by playing at a prompt pace, looking out for the safety of others, and not distracting the play of another player.
- Taking good care of the course – for example, by replacing divots, smoothing bunkers, repairing ball-marks, and not causing unnecessary damage to the course.
- Acting with integrity – for example, by following the Rules, applying all penalties, and being honest in all aspects of play.
- Playing safely - for example, not playing until the players in front are out of range and shouting fore if your ball might endanger another player.
- Golfers are asked to observe an appropriate standard of dress for golf. Whilst KSC has a generally relaxed attitude to dress code on the golf courses, denims, singlets, torn clothing or open toed shoes are not permitted.