Opening Hours for Lunar New Year Holidays
The opening hours of the Golf Course during the Lunar New Year Holidays will be as follows:
|The Lunar New Year Eve, 24 Jan 2020 (Fri)||All facilities will be closed earlier at 6:00pm. (Note 1)|
|1st Day of the Lunar New Year, 25 Jan 2020 (Sat)|
|2nd Day of the Lunar New Year, 26 Jan 2020 (Sun)||All facilities will be closed earlier at 8:00pm. (Note 2)|
|3rd Day of the Lunar New Year, 27 Jan 2020 (Mon)||All facilities will be closed at 10:00pm as usual. (Note 3)|
|4th Day of the Lunar New Year, 28 Jan 2020 (Tue)|
The Pro Shop will be closed one hour before the above closing times. The Coffee Shop will be closed as usual at 8:00 pm on the 3rd Day and the 4th Day of the Lunar New Year.
10 January 2020
World Handicap System
The Hong Kong Golf Association (HKGA) has launched the new World Handicap System (WHS) in January 2020. The WHS was developed by the USGA and R&A and will provide golfers with a unified and consistent measure of playing ability, with handicaps calculated the same way wherever they are in the world.
New Slope Rating Tables
With the new WHS the KSC Slope Rating Tables have been updated by the HKGA and are available under the golf section on our website at www.kscgolf.org.hk, on notice boards at the Golf Course and at the starting tees of each golf course. Please refer to these tables to determine the correct handicap for the course and tees you are playing from.
As handicaps through the new GHIN system will show daily updates, you should only use the handicap listed as of the 1st day of each calendar month when playing within that month. This is a decision made by the HKGA whereby all clubs and courses in Hong Kong should follow.
Or click here to the tee times in 2020
Senior Weekday Concessionary Rate
The Golf Course is delighted to announce that the concessionary green fee rate for seniors on Mondays and Tuesdays will be extended to all weekdays (excluding Public Holidays) with effect from 1 October 2019.
We hope this service improvement will provide our senior golfers more opportunities to play and greater flexibility in deciding when to do so.
Thank you for your patronage!
Revision in Green Fees
To maintain the current facilities in proper conditions and to cope with the increase in operating costs, with effect from 1 October 2019, there will be a general revision in green fees for the North, South and East Courses as summarized below, applicable to both local and overseas players.
|Weekdays & Weekends/
Public Holidays (increased by)
|North, South and East Courses 18-hole round||HK$ 20|
|South Course 9-hole round and South Course Twilight||HK$ 10|
For details, please refer to the separate notice on 2019/20 Fees & Charges.
Since inception, the Golf Course has been administered on a self-financing basis without monetary support from any other organization. Your understanding of the revision from 1 October 2019 and your continued support to the Golf Course would be much appreciated.
Revision in Driving Range and Hire Centre Charges
Please note that with effect from 1 September 2019, there will be a revision in fees and charges at the Golf Course Driving Range and Hire Centre as summarized below:
|Increased by||New Price|
|Hire of 1 Set of Golf Club (21 years of age & over)||HK$20||HK$250|
|Hire Centre Bag Storage (Daily Rate)||HK$5||HK$40|
|Hire Centre Bag Storage (Annual Rate)||HK$100||HK$3,800|
|Driving Range Private Lockers (Annual Rate)||HK$100||HK$4,200|
|Indoor Private Lockers (Annual Rate)||HK$100||HK$4,000|
|Private Bag Carrier Administrative Charges||HK$10||HK$60|
Your understanding of the revision from 1 September 2019 and your continued support to the Golf Course would be much appreciated.
Revision in Golf Instruction Centre Tuition Fees
To maintain the standards of tuition and cope with the increase in operating costs, there will be a general revision in Golf Instruction Centre tuition fees with effect from 16 September 2019 as summarized below.
|Junior Tuition||Current Fees (HK$)||New Fees (HK$)|
|Junior Group Lesson (Levels 1-12) (per hour)||$130||$140|
|Parent/Junior Lessons (per hour)|
|- Golf Professionals||$910||$920|
|- Head Golf Professional||$1,090||$1,100|
Since inception, the Golf Course has been administered on a self-financing basis without monetary support from any other organization. Therefore, your understanding of the revision from 16 September 2019 and your continued support to the Golf Course would be much appreciated.
Sports Angels Needed
Click here to download the registration form.
Revision in Golf Bag Carrier Charges
Please note that with effect from 15 June 2019, there will be a revision in Golf Bag Carrier Charges as summarized below:
|Increased by||New Price|
|Golf Bag Carrier (18 holes)||HK$20||HK$340|
|Golf Bag Carrier (9 holes)||HK$20||HK$210|
Your understanding of the revision from 15 June 2019 and your continued support to the Golf Course would be much appreciated.
Golf Course Sai Kung Car Park - Parking Fee Adjustment for Non-Golf Course Patron
With effect from 1 June 2019, the hourly parking fee for Non-Golf Course Patron will be increased by HK$2 at Weekends and on Public Holidays. Other hourly parking fee will remain unchanged.
|Upper Floor||Mon to Fri (per hour)||
Sat, Sun & Public Holidays (per hour)
|Golf Course Patron||HK$11*||
|Non-Golf Course Patron||HK$12||HK$21||HK$23|
|Lower Floor||Mon to Fri (per hour)||
Sat, Sun & Public Holidays (per hour)
|Golf Course Patron||HK$11*||
|Non-Golf Course Patron||HK$18#||HK$24#||HK$26#|
* Ticket must be validated with Bar Code by the Golf Course.
# There is a HK$50 surcharge for Non-Golf Course Patron vehicles. However, this is waived for vehicles entering after 3:00 pm and exiting before 6:00 am.
Thank you for your patronage.
The Three Millionth Golfer (3/2/2019)
Congratulations to Ms. Suh to be our three millionth golfer! She has received 5 complimentary rounds of golf and a commemorative trophy from our Golf Course, and great gifts sponsored by Oakley, Ping and Titleist. Big congratulations to Ms. Suh again!
Policy on Avoiding Single-Use Plastics
As part of our commitment to environmental protection and waste reduction the Golf Course will start phasing out single use plastics and replacing these with more sustainable alternatives from 1 October 2018.
- Plastic straws will be phased out and replaced with paper ones on request.
- Plastic stirrers will be replaced with wooden stirrer and bamboo picks.
- Plastic cups and covers for drinks will be replaced with biodegradable types.
- Paper hot dog box and sandwich box will be used for takeaway.
- Plastic take-away food containers will be replaced with biodegradable boxes.
- Sustainable wooden knives and forks will be provided on request for takeaway food.
- Plastic bags provided with take-away food will be phased out and replaced with paper bag (without plastic lining).
Starting from 16 January 2019, the Golf Course will not sell water and drinks in single use plastic bottles. Water and drinks in cans or glass bottles will be available for sale at Cheers, Mobile Kiosks and vending machines. The provision of filtered water and distilled water in reusable carboys will remain unchanged at the Administration Building and the three golf courses respectively.
A simple logo KSC reusable water bottle will be available at Cheers at low cost for customers purchase to use for storing drinks for consumption or refilling on course.
The Golf Course will continue to find ways to make our operations more sustainable and help reduce waste in Hong Kong's landfill.
Dengue Fever Control
The Centre for Health Protection Department has recently announced more than 26 local cases of Dengue Fever in Hong Kong.
The Golf Course has been taking the following additional Mosquito control measures:
- Inspecting facilities, clearing drains and u-channels of debris and eradicating ponding areas;
- Increased the frequency of spray and fumigation by pest control company;
- Installed additional mosquito traps and ensured all are functioning properly.
Management has been closely monitoring the situation, and will act in accordance with advice from the Government.
For your information, the Centre for Health Protection has advised the public to take heed of the following personal measures:
- Wear loose, light-coloured, long-sleeved tops and trousers;
- Use DEET-containing insect repellent on exposed parts of the body and clothing;
- Avoid using fragrant cosmetics or skin care products when engaging in outdoor activities;
- Take additional preventive measures and re-apply insect repellents according to instructions;
- Avoid staying in shrubby areas;
- Use mosquito screens or nets in rooms that are not air-conditioned.
Golf Bag Trolley Service between KSC Sai Kung Pier and Car Park
Patrons are reminded that the complimentary golf bag trolley service is provided exclusively for use between the Golf Course Pier and Car Park in Sai Kung. Under no circumstances should trolleys be used for any other purpose whatsoever.
Patrons leaving trolleys in the Sai Kung town area leads to significant loss and theft of trolleys. The Golf Course is also facing increasing numbers of complaints from the general public on the nuisance caused by trolleys left in public areas.
To ensure the continued provision of the trolley service it is important that patrons use the service as intended between the Golf Course Pier and Car Park.
Thank you for your kind attention!
Golf Cart Driving License Requirements
- In accordance with Road Traffic (Village Vehicle) Regulations, all golfers driving golf carts must hold a valid driving license with effect from 1 October 2015.
- Hong Kong Identity Card holders who wish to drive a golf cart must possess a full Hong Kong driving license.
- Visitors to Hong Kong (visitors mean that they arrive at Hong Kong other than to take up residence for a period not exceeding 12 months) may drive a golf cart with a valid international driving permit or domestic driving permit / license, provided they are 18 years and above.
- Golfers must provide a valid driving license each time they are issued a golf cart. Otherwise they will not be permitted to drive.
Notice relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, please refer to details.
Only KSC Golf Course Professionals are authorised to conduct Golf Tuition within the Golf Course premises
Other Golf Professionals
1. are always welcomed to play at our Golf Course for social purposes.
2. are recommended to respect the professional code by not conducting themselves in a manner which could be considered as COACHING.
3. are requested to note that persons found violating the professional code could be banned from visiting the Golf Course.